Forex Trading Course Curriculum:
1) Trading Resources
- Cover some sites that I personally use, and I believe will be valuable to you in your trading career.
- A walkthrough on how to use Tradingview.com
2) Day Trading vs Swing Trading
- A discussion on Day Trading vs Swing Trading as well as Technical Analysis vs Naked Price Action Trading.
- Why I recommend new traders begin trading the longer term charts as opposed to the shorter time frames.
- The first lesson in building the foundations.
- How to read a Candlestick and how they show us a battle between bulls and bears.
- Explore specific types of candlesticks and how they can provide us with potential momentum changes.
4) Support and Resistance
- The second lesson in building the foundations.
- An in depth look at support and resistance and how ‘flip’ zones can be used.
- How Candles at these zones play a larger part in the strategy.
5) Trends and Swings/Waves
- The third lesson in building the foundations.
- We look at the THREE ways that markets move.
- We dissect each of these trends and how to define them using swings/waves.
- The fourth lesson and final lesson in building the foundations.
- We look at specific patterns that can increase our trade probabilities.
- What these patterns can tell us about an exhausting trend.
7) Putting It All Together
- A rundown on examples using the strategy where we combine everything learned from the foundation lessons.
8) Risk vs Reward
- A discussion on trading as a business of probabilities rather than gambling.
- Why minimizing losses and handling losses is the key to being profitable.
- How we can use Fibonacci as an advanced entry signal for better risk vs reward.
- How Fibonacci can be used to predict a potential swing and used for taking profits.
- A discussion on psychology where various topics such as mindset, habits and skills are discussed.
11) Bonus: Further Learning Resources
- A rundown on books that provide great inspiration and knowledge regarding markets, economics, geopolitics, and motivation.
12) Bonus: Watchlist Routine
- Sharing my weekly routine on how I prepare for the week ahead, and how I look for setups.